Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Pretty In Pink

Today, I combined pink, pink, & more pink. I've been told I go through 'color moods', to that I won't object. Although not as vibrant a shade as previously posted, these shades of pink serve as a reminder that spring will arrive...just don't pay attention to those lingering snowbanks outside...

Wearing: Cardigan & Shirt (H&M)/ Belt (J.Crew)/ Jeans & feathers (F21)/
Watch (Casio)/ Rings (YSL & Etsy)/ Bracelets (Express, Style by Marina, random)

XoXo-Kelli K

9 comments:

  1. love ur choice in accessories! u look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely outfit!

    XoXo
    H&C from Amsterdam
    www.sistersandsisters.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are pretty shades of pink. I can't wait for spring to come either!!


    stop by!
    http://dreamingchiffon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this kind of understated pink...less intimidating since i almost never wear color!

    i'm so glad i'm out of those snowbanks...definitely dont miss it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty cute cardigan! i like the feather earrings too!
    follow me on twitter @zebraandmeerkat x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the mixes of pinks, they are all such beautiful shades. Great accesorizing. :)

    <3Chelsea Elizabeth
    http://www.organizedxxmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love love love love that cardigan. omg it's so chunky and amazing

    sincerely, M

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adore the outfit!!!
    I invite you to pass by my blog and check out my new post.
    See you there ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks guys, this cardigan is warm & cozy!

    xoxo-K

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D