Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Inspiration: In the Next Little While

I had my first real taste of Spring this week, you know, sunshine & increasingly warmer temperatures.  It's a sure-fire sign that summer is just around the corner, in which case, I start to look forward to the little luxuries of outdoor living.  I'm specifically looking forward to...

...wearing this acne floral blouse EVERYWHERE.
....drinking a continuous supply of smoothies.
...wearing nothing but brightly-colored lipstick.
....pairing silk blouse with colorful heels.
....curly hair & easy up-do's to combat the heat & humidity.
...quirky summer prints in bright colors.
....wearing this Zara skort more often than not.
....my upcoming girls trip to Cali in June!!!

XoXo
Thanks for Reading :)
*All images from tumblr*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D