Friday, May 11, 2018

Photo Friday: All Things March!

Finally getting around to re-capping the month of March (whoops).  I've been a little preoccupied attempting to get everything lined up for my return to work in 11 days (gulp).  I can hardly talk about it you guys, I'm a mess just thinking about it...

March was an amazing month for us around here, complete with a girls night in with our oldest nieces, St. Patrick's Day crafts & celebrations, & new rain boots/front door mat.  Check out the photos below to see what we've been up to :)

Girls night requires two things in my book: cupcakes & wine :)
Girls night ready: loungewear & extra caffeine :) (Henley: Free People, Leggings: Joe Fresh)
Chocolate on chocolate, per Zoey's request :)
Home Sweet Home doormat, via Target :)
Zoey's 1st official pair of rain boots, a gift from Gma (Joe Fresh) :)
Zoey helped me make the fruit loop rainbows on St. Patty's Day morning :)
Rainbows & Clouds for breakfast :)
Simple outfit with a touch of green (All F21).
Homemade green beers while the girls napped :)
Brisket poutine for lunch at Beertown :)
Mill Street Organic, green style :)

XoXo
Happy Weekend :)

1 comment:

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D