Friday, November 8, 2019

Farewell, Favorite Month!

Saying farewell to September, in images. I cannot believe this was already two months ago & somehow, 2019 is almost over.  I am a fan of the holidays, but September will always be my favorite.  It's that mix of summer sunshine & cool nights, the return of football & sweaters, the changing of the leaves & the scenery it creates.  It's definitely magical to me, always has been...

First day of Fall outfit (sweater free people, sandals are F21).
So ready for Fall this year (the creamer is my all time fav & I stocked up big time this year).
First take at Apple Crisp...wasn't my mama's, that's for sure (better luck next time?).
Arts & crafts with the reject apples from the apple crisp.
GASP...another blanket scarf (via Amazon)!
The perfect sweatshirt...color, fit, and material...all perfect (via Aerie).
It's been a minute since I bought a hat, but this one was too good to pass up (via Target).
All the layers & thermal tops, please (thermal from Walmart).
Watertown, NY haul from Target & Walmart :)
These three in their Bears gear <3 br="">

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D