Friday, April 3, 2020

Photo Friday: Easter Basket Ideas

Happy Friday! Remember when that used to mean something? Every day has become almost exactly the same since the beginning of COVID-19.  Bo & I are starting week 4 for self-isolating today & the girls start week four tomorrow. 

Since it doesn't look like we'll be headed back to normal anytime soon, I'm sharing some ideas for Easter baskets.  Luckily, I've had all of this for months now since I knew I'd be rejoining the workforce with less free time on my hands.  I start by adding items they need (new swimsuit, sunhat, etc.), adding a few fun items (sidewalk chalk, crayons, play dough, etc.), & tossing in a few treats (bunny shaped pasta, easter candy, yogurt bites, etc.). If you need ideas for kids four & under, you've come to the right place!  We're still doing adult baskets over here because, why not! I am making the most of every day, even the tough ones...

Sadie's basket (hat: joe fresh, crayons/book/color roll (Homesense), stuffy (Chapters)/ All Else (Walmart)
Bo's Basket (onesie: chapters, Swimsuit/teether/snacks: Walmart, All Else: Homesense)
Zoey's Basket (Stuffy: Chapters, Sunhat: Joe Fresh, Book/chalk/color roll: Homesense, All Else: Walmart)
Mama's basket (Bag: Shein, Dress: H&M, All Else: Walmart)

XoXo
Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D