Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Long Weekend Recap

I've had a fairly busy weekend that was filled with friends, family, and baseball :)  After a great 3 day weekend, it's back to work today! I really can't wait to head home tonight, as I have two packages on their way, a new box of hair dye, & a long run waiting for me!  Here are some pictures from over the weekend, hope everyone's weekend was as good as mine! 
Saturday

watch: UO, pearls: H&M, pink: Express

F21 tee, AE shorts, Steve Madden shoes
Wore a basic outfit to visit family in Peterborough & help construct a deck :)
Wrigley & Chet
Deck building at its finest ;)
I have some fashionable nieces :)
Lacey & me
Wrigley was exhausted!


Monday 
Started my day off with a simple outfit, perfect for a lunch date, shopping, & having a few drinks at a BBQ with friends :)
Cardi, shorts, & Tank: AE, Sandals: F21
                                                                                
I'll leave you on this cloudy Tuesday with a few shots of what I'm wearing today. I love the color & design of these tie-up sandals, especially with the yellow, navy, & dark jean shorts combo :)
 Sandals: Urban Outfitters
Ruffle tee: J.Crew
Shorts: F21
Watch: Casio
Bracelets: H&M 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D