Thursday, February 14, 2019

Valentines Week: On Valentine's Day, We Wear White!

Happy Valentine's Day! I started the day off with two babes who decided not to wake up before my alarm went off (Sadie has been up around 4:30am for two weeks straight...ugh), so best gift ever, right?! I woke them up to open a few gifts from gramma & grampa, which put them in the best of moods :)  I have a short day at the office, due to appointments & am so looking forward to logging in some QT with my oldest gal.

I decided on an all white outfit, mostly centered around these gorg rhinestone heart earrings (that are decent dupes to the real/real expensive deal).  I love letting my accessories do most of the outfit legwork, especially when my wardrobe consists of mostly easy neutrals as of late.  Fall & Winter are good for that easy neutral mix & matching.  I hope you all find a small way to celebrate Valentine's Day, even for those of you who are holiday haters ;)

Sweater (H&M)/ Denim (Target)/ All Else (Forever 21)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D