Friday, December 20, 2019

Holiday Dressing: Santa Claus Parade

Holiday dressing is back! I love putting together holiday-inspired outfits for all those holiday outings we navigate through during the month of December.  This outfit was perfect for a chilly evening spent watching the Santa Claus parade with the kiddos.  I missed out on this Buffalo Plaid pullover last year & when I saw it available again this year, there was no way I was letting it get away.  It's the perfect piece for the holidays, festive & cozy.  I layered it with a basic black turtleneck, skinnies, my teddy bear coat, & patent ankle booties.

Pullover (Old Navy)/ Boots (Zara)/ All Else (F21)

XoXo
Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D