Thursday, December 19, 2019

SIX.

SIX MORE DAYS! Our house was hit with the flu bug...I've been down & out for the past two weeks, on and off.  The Mr. had it bad too & somehow none of the kiddos have gotten it?! One day I feel better & the next, worse than before.  I haven't run in almost a week again because I have had no energy & still have to keep up with these Christmas-crazed kiddos.

As we quickly approach Christmas Day, I'm sharing a few last minute wardrobe additions that contributed to the next few days of holiday-themed outfits.  Yes, outfit posts will be returning starting tomorrow...that's the real Christmas miracle;)

Just wait until you see this styled...one of my fav holiday looks ever (sweatshirt via Gameday Couture)!
Christmas Green & BRIGHT PINK! Loving this combo for the holidays (both J.Crew).
Potential Birthday outfit? Love this combo paired with black skinnies (both J.Crew).
Red lace? Duh! This blouse is something special....I may be holding onto this until Valentine's because it's that pretty.
The perfect statement headband in holiday plaid (headband via J.Crew Crewcuts).

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

1 comment:

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D