Tuesday, May 26, 2020

A Flair for the Dramatic

What you wear when you turn 34 the day after Christmas (which happens to be a holiday in Canada) & you get to escape for an adult-only lunch. The sweater, sparkly hair clips, & ankle booties were all part of my birthday gift, so it seemed plausible to wear them same day. I added my leather-look leggings & it was the perfect, stress-free outfit to enjoy my day.

It’s currently summer here, seems we’ve completely skipped spring...what else can 2020 possibly throw at us??? I’m still on my ‘extended’ mat leave & trying really hard to make the most of it, but secretly hoping for day dates at restaurants, drinks on a patio, and any excuse to wear real outfits again...

Coat & Liquid Leggings (F21)/ All Else (Zara)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

1 comment:

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D