Thursday, June 4, 2020

April 2020 Recap (Part 1)

April. Better known as, 'the first real month of quarantine'. We made a ton of memories, I finished up my last paid portion of my final maternity leave with our last baby, & I think I finally fully realized how lucky our family truly is to have our home. We prepped for Easter, which thankfully I had everything finished before this all started & pushed my sandwich-creating skills in new directions haha.

Carrot banner (via Homesense)
Bunny pasta, also from my last visit to Homesense.
Space day!
I couldn't resist trying these little astronauts out (idea via Pinterest).
'Pool' day in our soaker tub (goggles via J.Crew & Anthropologie).
Magnet letter easter egg hunt....the girls LOVED this, best activity during COVID by far!
Prizes for finishing the egg hunt :)
We sent these to a select few that we aren't able to see in the USA.
My parents are the best with packages, we look forward to them so much!
My sleepy boy, almost a whole year old here :)
Ballerina day :)
Obstacle courses were all the rage, we had a blast making this one!

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D