Monday, November 19, 2018

An Ideal Work Week

It's a real short week over here for me, folks.  As of Wednesday, we're on vacay until we pick right back up where we left off the following Tuesday.  Two days of work & endless, last-minute errands is more than worth it for a much anticipated visit back to the Midwest.  It's been years since we've traveled back for US Thanksgiving, making it even more special to celebrate with family. 

This outfit? My bread & butter, I swear. It's so easy just to toss on a cozy sweater & jeans.  I love making the accessories do all the work to take a casual look & turn it up a notch.

Sweater (Zara)/ Denim (Target)/ All Else (F21)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D