Wednesday, November 28, 2018

What's New Wednesday

Wowzers, it' been awhile since I've shared what's new around my neck of the woods.  The past few weeks have been jam-packed with family time & new life changes, which I basically shared in yesterday's post.  Any way, I've missed sharing all the new arrivals my closet has been lucky to acquire...

Traveling Lace Sweater (Free People via Ebay)
This triple layered necklace is the perfect addition to any v-neck (Bauble Bar)
The sweetest smelling candle (Capri Blue via Anthropologie)
The perfect summery blouse that I super-stalked for about a month (Anthropologie)
Flowers from the Mr., for his girls, to celebrate....
....a positive pregnancy test for our last baby! It's bittersweet & exciting all at once!
The perfect fall handbag, in the perfect mom-size (Forever 21)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D