Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Here We Go Again

Here we go again, making things all sorts of complicated.  The Mr. started a new job today, a few hours away from where we reside now.  I am currently 19 weeks pregnant & will be taking on single-motherhood during the week, while prepping for a new baby & a big move this spring.  We kinda went through the same thing when I was prego with Sadie, tossing a ton on our plates all at once.  It seems to be our normal, I suppose. 

This top will not be seen again until next fall, I would presume.  Wearing it here was a bit of a stretch (literally), but it was exactly what I had in mind for casual fall attire.  If you follow me on insta, then you got to see what was growing inside that little bump of mine yesterday ;)

Blouse (Vici Collection)- Flats (Zara)-Denim (Old Navy)-All Else (F21)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D