Thursday, November 15, 2018

Unlikely Combinations

An unlikely combination of clothing for today's post, which comes out of nowhere after several days of radio silence.  You see, it was only a matter of time before I was the last to catch the cold that had claimed every other member in our house.  I've had just enough energy to get through my work day & parent solo in the evenings, so by 7:35 I can go to bed & rest.  It's been a quick week in that sense.

This outfit consists of a LBD with the most feminine of hemlines & one of my favorite oversized sweaters, layered directly on top of each other.  The addition of the fedora & floral ankle boots felt more like fall, so it was a no brainer to toss them on as well.

Sweater & Boots (Zara)/ Dress (Nordstrom)/ Hat (F21)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D