Thursday, October 24, 2019

June to July 2019

More photos that continue into June & end in July.  I'm enjoying being behind just a little bit so I can look through all these photos again. We had the best June & July, spending a majority of our mornings or afternoons (some days both) outdoors. If all summers could be this good, I'd quickly change my fav season...

These earrings were perfect for summer (via Beth Ladd on etsy).
This may be my new fav from Kona Brewing, the Wailua Wheat!
This deep green polka-dot off-the-shoulder maxi dress was a dream for humid summer evenings (via Amazon).
Car rides with Bo in the very back :)
Full family dinner for our first visit to the Peterborough Country Club (best Cobb salad out there you guys).
Downtown Canada Day festivities: free cake, free face painting, & the parade!
Love-key Canada Day outfit for this mama (sunnies: F21).
Squirt gun season! These were great for the girls to fill up in buckets & chase each other around with :)
First visit to Roger's Cove & it did not disappoint!
We seem to have a peony bush right outside, these were beautiful!
Momiform on the go (all via F21).
This girl LOVES the water, our sweet Sadie Sue!
My go-to summer style...slides, a dress, & light-weight cardi (Cardi: J.Crew, Dress: Target, Slides: Zara).
We drove past Central Smith enough times to warrant a stop & now I'm hooked!
Ice cream cheers!
This little summer bag paired so well with everything in my closet, I used it for two whole months straight (via Amazon).
HomeSense haul when you pop in with your three-year-old ;)
Early morning park visits before the heat really hits (mug is Yeti).
My mom always stocks the girls up when it comes to the 4th :)
Solo 4th of July cookout, it's sorta a tradition since no one else is off up here to celebrate haha.
This dress is now three years old & still one of my go-to's (via Free People).

 XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D