Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Late May, Moving into June

A little recap of late May & early June.  There’s way too much to update you guys on, so stay tuned until I hit more relevant information in the next week or so. It seems like most of these photos were taken yesterday, but it’s been like 5 months. Time in our new city is flying & our baby boy is growing like a weed, all at the same time. I’ve added a ton of new to my closet, with no outfit posts to speak of. Baby steps, right?

Mother's Day present- latte delivery & a new mug to drink it out of (via Homesense)
Scored this baby on major sale, but it's worth the full price tag...it's the coziest top ever (via Anthro)!
My SIL makes the best charcuterie boards :)
Small wall decor from Target for Bo's nursery & the girls' bathroom.
Recycled the look from Zo's 2nd Birthday party for Sadie's party (sweatshirt via F21)
The perfect white blouse for everyday (via J Crew)
Such fun earrings for Summer (via Amazon).
So nice I bought it twice...but seriously, this blouse is something else!
The bag of summer...I got so many compliments, randomly too (via Amazon).
New headband, perfect for bad hair days (Namjosh via Anthropologie)
Go-to outfit so many times, loved it so much (sweater & sandals via Zara).
Iowa earrings from my bro & sis-in-law.  I currently wear them when the Hawkeyes play (via etsy).
Sadie's bday presents (from big sister Zoey). Sprinkler & Sunscreen via Amazon :)
My brother, sister-in-law, & nephew came to visit & spoiled the girls...
...And Baby Bo! How cute are these swim trunks?!
A colorful home project in the works :)
Soccer snacks. I wanted to have fun with her first time being in charge of them :)
The girls love to paint, helps keep them busy on rainy afternoons...
Summer go-to items.  The weekends were perfect for late afternoon water fun (headband via Target).
Soccer Monday's :)
Brownies for dada, just because :)
The Mr.'s first father's day with all three babies, super special :)


XoXo
Thanks for Reading!


1 comment:

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D