Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Spring Round-Up

Well, here we are again...three months has gone by in a blink of an eye & I'm still sharing photos from Spring (gulp).  I just wasted way too long trying to re-log into blogger after the google+ change...yikes! Any way, hoping to update this space a little more regularly before mat leave ends.  Finding balance is tough with three, mostly because they're on different schedules.  The girls are on the same for the most part, but when they're napping or eating, Bo is doing the opposite.  Such is life I suppose? I hope you enjoy playing catch-up this week, all my camera cards are full so here we go...

The Mr. turned 38 three days after Bo arrived, I love that they'll have bdays so close!
First cino do mayo snuggles with mama!
I LOVE having them match, it's the sweetest!
Tim Horton's kids meals are the cutest!
FINALLY got rid of all the pink sand from last year haha.
Bo's Mickey outfit for big sister Sadie's party (via H&M).
Dinner party ready (this is so tasty FYI).

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D