Tuesday, October 29, 2019

September is Here!

 September. One of my favorite months, solely due to the return of football & Sam Adam's Octoberfest. We took full advantage of the sunshine-filled afternoons & tried a few new spots for playdates.  Kicked off Fall with a trip to the Orchard & had my first pumpkin spice latte of the season.  This September was one for the memory books & I think I say that every year, but they just keep getting better...

A stack of all things new (J.Crew & Amazon).
I ordered these magnets to keep the girls busy outside on the garage door...they were perfect for some morning fun!
A glitter/rock craft from my aunt provided an afternoon of fun on a rainy day!
Our first visit to the Indian River Reptile Zoo/Dinosaur Park.
First football Sunday surprises when the girls woke up (pjs via Old Navy)
The perfect fall scented candle, dish soap, & harvest pasta (all via Homesense).
It's scarf season & I'm into it!
First PSL of the season with my girlies :)
Bo's new critter hat (via Chapters).
Our first visit to the library resulted in a stack of Halloween reading :)
The girls helped me pick out Anniversary cupcakes to take to dada at work (10 years this year for us)!
Spent an entire morning playing at an indoor playland & we will so be back, the girls had a blast!
This sweater from Anthro was the perfect match to these slides (sandals via F21).
Such a spooky harvest moon this year, definitely had me looking forward to scary movies!
New in from Zara!
An overcast morning at Archibald Orchards was a great way to kick-off Fall!
Moody's in Millbrook is my new fav place to grab a pint & some lunch!

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D