Monday, May 13, 2019

A MAMA DIY

I'm sharing a simple DIY project, for all those trendy Mamas in your world.  The original jacket has been on my radar for awhile now, but the price tag just didn't seem reasonable to me.  While I do love a good denim jacket, the MAMA patch on the back of it just didn't justify the price hike.  I looked around for dupes with no luck, only to type in MAMA PATCH on Etsy & viola...this DIY project was born.

I scored the jacket for 40% off at Old Navy, sizing up for a baggy look that could be worn over almost everything.  The patch, as mentioned before, was purchased on Etsy.  You can pick the size of the patch to achieve however bold a look you want.  I centered the patch while the iron was heating up. I'm a little embarrassed to admit, but I had to borrow an iron from my sis-in-law for this project... am I even an adult if I don't own an iron?! Any way, it turned out better than I imagined & have already worn it several times (the Mr. calls it my biker jacket...whatevs). 

Supplies: Denim Jacket, MAMA patch, & an iron :)
I used a rule to center the patch on the back of the jacket & ironed it on!
Viola...ready to wear! It's the perfect gift for any mama or mama-to-be!

XoXo
Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D