Friday, May 17, 2019

How Do You Do?

The very last outfit post with the bump, which makes me a little sad. Don’t get me wrong, I’m grateful to have my body back to myself & way more energy (even though sleep is limited). It’s just a little weird to finalize this stage of life...no more making babies, from here on out.

I wore this to meet the Easter bunny with the girls after we first moved here. It was a great excuse to spoil them a little (shopping and lunch were also involved). It’s been crazy windy & rainy so far this spring, making outfit posts a rarity these days. Fingers crossed warmer weather reaches us soon...

Turtleneck (J.Crew)/ Earrings (Amazon)/ All Else (F21)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D