Friday, May 10, 2019

Photo Friday: It's So Hard to Say Goodbye

Looking at these photos feels like a lifetime ago & it's only been just over a month.  I won't lie, it was tough for me to say goodbye to our first house.  It was the first place that felt like home for me being so far from my entire side of the family in the midwest.  It was our first major purchase, where we said goodbye at the loss of a parent, where we started our family (furbabies included), & where we celebrated so many firsts.  We started our life together in our old city & made so many memories with some of our favorite people.  For the Mr., this move means coming home. For me, this move means starting over just as I did 9 years ago when I made the move to Canada...only this time, there are three babies involved.  It has been nice to be so close to family & I love being able to see them weekly at the very least!

One of our last days off in the old house.  I miss being minutes away from a Starbucks.
Daily front porch bump-shots, in the best mid-morning light (boots: Chloe via eBay)/ cape: zubaz/ all else: F21).
Zoey was brave enough to call on the 'soother fairy' just before we moved. She set her soother outside & the fairy takes it.
The soother fairy leaves a gift & glitter of course! There were remnants of purple glitter even on the day we left...
Had the girls pose with this the day we moved (March 30th, 2019).
We came back to hand over the keys (we bridged for a week) & had a little date afternoon at our fav place (Beertown).
It looks so sad empty...it was an emotional day for me, being 9 months prego didn't help haha.
We will never forget you, 658!

XoXo
Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D