Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Our First Month in PTBO

Good Morning! It's been awhile, but I've been soaking up all that newborn goodness & staying busy as a new mama of three (like, how did that happen?!).  We've officially been in the new city (& house) for over a month now & it's crazy how quickly time has flown by.  We're getting close to being fully unpacked, although the garage & basement are still complete chaos & Bo's nursery isn't even started yet (currently a spare room for guests since he's in our room in the basinette).  I'm grateful to just be able to get acclimated to all the new & make sure the girls are doing ok with everything. We're currently looking forward to another round of visitors at the end of the month & exploring our new city a lot more!

The view behind our house is magical in the morning...
April 1st was my first day of my last Maternity leave (sweater: free people, leggings: old navy).
Friday night pizza night is a lot more fun now that we get to try our new places :)
The girls have been playing with my old Barbies non-stop.  It makes a huge mess, but occupies them alllllll day long :)
Baby boy gifts galore...these were my favs from my boss (via baby gap).
Bo's nursery currently fits in his closet so we can have some space for guests :)
A little break from unpacking to visit the Easter Bunny with the girls :)
Easter basket assembly before I was induced made life a lot less stressful after he arrived.
Finally bought a bundt pants make Monkey Bread while my parents were here & it was a hit (especially with the girls).
My parents are my shopping helpers, all things new from J.Crew, Amazon, eBay, Free People, Pink Desert, Anthro, Etsy.
Starting a collection of cream knits from free people & new sunnies from Amazon :)
Family dinner & we were in charge of dessert, so turtle DQ ice cream cake for the win!

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D