Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Back Again

And I’m back in regular clothes again! Although limited & oversized, I’m loving having access to my pre-pregnancy wardrobe. It’s been a grey May up here, so I’ve been wearing pops of bright color more often than not (when I’m not in loungewear that is). These earrings were the perfect way to tie this sweater with these flats, worn to a wellness check-up for Bo & my niece’s birthday dinner.

Sweater (Zara)/ Denim (Target)/ Sunnies (Amazon)/ All Else (F21)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

1 comment:

  1. I love your sweater! The color is amazing. Sometimes I take inspiration from you for my next stylizations. It's nice that you share your ideas with us.
    CTNBEE | https://ctnbee.com/en/printing-on-knitted-fabrics

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D