Sunday, January 23, 2011

My Heart Skips A Beat

Have you ever loved something, wanted to purchase it immediately (but not have the funds) only to have it disappear forever?! I most definitely have, several times, but the most memorable were the shoes featured in Prada's Spring 2008 Fairy Collection.  I loved the incorporation of flowers, colors, & wavy shapes...so magical & right up my alley! I was on a college student's budget then, so by the time I had saved up enough money, they were all sold out.  Needless to say, I've been stalking Ebay ever since trying to hunt a pair down.  Then, the other day I found these!


 
NEVER SAY NEVER!
XoXo-Kelli K

P.S. Don't forget to enter my CSNStores Giveaway Here!

10 comments:

  1. love the shoes!!!!adorable!!

    http://inablondeworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow! those are stunning!

    The Flower Girl

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OM Gosh I remember these I was totally in love with them too well done for getting a pair they are fabulous xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats girl! They are ah-mazing :)

    Can't wait to see them on you!

    xx
    Jen

    http://belledecouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. they look great ! :D

    www.theperfectplayground.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks guys, I was so surprised I actually won them :)

    XoXO-K

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cool are those shoes???

    I'm a new follower, congrats!

    Would you like to see also mine?
    xo from Italy :)
    Irene’s Closet

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D