Sunday, September 11, 2011

A Decade Ago

It's hard to fathom it's been ten years since the unfortunate events of 9/11... maybe because of the constant reminders we face daily, from Ground Zero to traveling restrictions & increased security at airports.  There is no doubt in mind that every American can tell you exactly where he/she was & what they were doing at the time of the attacks.  Me? I was in my freshman year of high school taking a quiz in Spanish 2.  For the remainder of the day & the rest of the week for that matter, we were glued to our televisions.  Time stood still & it's the first time in my entire life that I've felt unsafe to be on American soil.  Sending my deepest thoughts & sympathy to everyone who lost their lives/loved ones on this day & for all the people that fought for us & continue to fight for us to this day.  God bless.



XoXo
Never Forget, Never Surrender

1 comment:

  1. Such a tragic day. That was the first time I ever felt unsafe in my country as well. It was the end of childlike innocence, for sure. My thoughts are with everyone on this difficult day.

    http://the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D