Friday, February 10, 2012

Photo Friday

This week has literally passed me by, which is great since I couldn't be more excited about this weekend.  Headed to see 'The Vow" tonight with a girl friend, shopping on Saturday, & a few DIY projects thrown in sometime.  What about you guys, what are you doing this weekend?

Goodies from Buffalo last Friday...
For all my C-Town friends, saw this sign in Buffalo & thought of you :)
He wasn't too happy with me after his bath...
Shades of pastel pink & spring inspiration from J.Crew
J.Crew rewards have arrived
Salads for lunch all week, but this was my favorite (taco)...
Obviously I couldn't wait to wear my new vintage sweater (worn over a Zara blouse)...

XoXo
Happy Weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D