Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Top Gun

The bottoms I had originally envisioned created a 'tougher' look, so I swapped them with a skirt.  I tend to shy away from combining things to create one defined look, but instead throw something very unexpected in the mix.  I'm not sure how much more unexpected I could get, than that of a pleated midi-skirt, camo jacket, & a distressed tee....

Jacket (Old Navy)/ Tee (F21)/ Skirt (Vintage)/ Boots (Asos)
Bracelets (Cheap Monday, F21, DIY)/ Watch (U.O.)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading :)

3 comments:

  1. You are right, so unexpected, this combination!
    Keep doing what you are doing, enjoying this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these boots are awesome and i love your banner!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great styling, love how you keep one part girly, one part edgy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D