Friday, February 8, 2013

Photo Friday: A Well Documented Week

The manpanion left me for sunny & hot Arizona all last week, but I'm not too jealous as they spent far too much time chasing after a little white golf ball.  I'm all for a little time to myself, filled with girly activities & relaxation...

Homemade waffles for breakfast
New Zara sweaters, just in time for all the snow we're currently getting...
Using up the last of my tanning minutes
New smoothie place I'm addicted to
Mint + mint ;)
Snow!

XoXo
Thanks for Reading :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for finally writing about > "Photo Friday: A Well Documented Week" < Loved it!
    Here is my web site ; link building software warrior forum

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D