Thursday, March 14, 2013

A Few Things

A few things I'd like to share this morning:
1. Zara finally ships to Canada & they ship super fast, like next day fast.
2. Opening packages is way more fun when there are multiple boxes, the suspense is euphoric.
3. Due to the snow fall we had last night (really, mother nature?!), these shoes will have to 
    wait to be worn just a little bit longer...
4. I recommend buying these shoes asap, they're amazing (get them here).

Zara Multicolored Lace-Up Sandals


XoXo
Thanks for Reading :)

1 comment:

  1. Your style is very unique compared to other folks I have read stuff from.

    Many thanks for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess
    I'll just book mark this page.

    Here is my web page; cellulite Urban

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D