Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Rainforest

To be honest, my perception of sustainable fashion was severely skewed.  I hope I'm not alone in admitting that when I hear 'sustainable' & 'fashion' in the same sentence, I automatically picture plain/boring clothing.  I applaud H&M's efforts to create sustainable pieces & incorporate them into the mainstream by producing fun collections that people actually want to wear.  For instance, this blouse was $14.95, has an amazing print, & is so perfect for spring I specifically sought it out.  Bravo, H&M...

Anorak (New Look)/ Blouse (H&M Conscious)/ Denim (BDG)
Heels (F21)/ Jewelry (Asos, F21, J.Crew)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D