Friday, September 27, 2013

Photo Friday: 48 Hours in Iowa

Friday's here at last & it's been a crazy week to say the least.  Our trip back to the states was amazing- I left the manpanion in Chicago for the weekend to stay with friends & I made a solo trek to Iowa to see some of my favorites...

I started Christmas shopping last month & shipped a bunch of things to my parents...
I cannot actually put into words how awesome these swiss mushroom burgers were...
Up bright & early for the Iowa game last Saturday
My dad's trusty cooler (it's older than me) accompanied us to tailgate
Such a great atmosphere
Iowa smoked Western Michigan 59-3
Strawberry shakes from Culver's after the game
Family game night (Cards Against Humanity)
Watching the sunrise last Sunday on the way to Chicago


XoXo
Happy Weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D