Friday, June 13, 2014

Photo Friday: Ready or Not

Ready or not, summer is here- meaning all those extra miles I've been running can show up any day now ;)  I've been stockpiling summery items for a few months now, all in hopes of taking full advantage of the weather while we have it...

Love the idea of BBQ in these red baskets out on the deck..
Summery brews, picked up in Iowa
Floral dress + matching beaded necklace (Both F21)
Cards I will be framing for the gallery wall in our bedroom (J.Crew)
Simple outfit for a day at Canada's Wonderland (Sandals: Necessary Objects) + a Killer milkshake from Pickle Barrel
Wonderland Park map to scout out all the roller coasters first ;)
Peplum tops are my jam (F21)
The Adobo chicken from Lone Star, so tasty!

XoXo
Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D