Friday, July 11, 2014

Photo Friday: Time Well Spent

It's weekend time!  I'm currently lounging on the couch with a coffee in hand, the perfect way to begin a Friday.  Here's a few photos from the past two weekends, both which are sure to top the list of my favorite for the summer...

The Loose Moose before the Jays game (pouch: indigo, sunnies: gifted)
Jays vs. White Sox
Tailgating...sorta
Remnants of my clutch
Golf & golf cart driving Sunday morning...
Beef vindaloo from Moxie's, one of my favorite dishes...
My Monday off was spent around the kiddie pool with Lime Cactus beers & the pups
Rainbow painted toes
Red, White, & Blue mini margaritas to celebrate July 4th
Sparklers & smores to cap off last Friday night


XoXo
Happy Weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D