Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Inspiration: Hello, August

Hello, August! This month marks the end of summer & is the only thing standing between me & a 10 day trip back to the Midwest.  I had some summery images saved on my desktop that I found perfect for August...enjoy!

Gladiator sandals have been a go-to of mine...
Watermelon is a summertime staple...
Easy layers for cooler mornings that morph into warm afternoons...
Drinks & straw fedoras outdoors...
Last minute trips & travel...
Anything iced beverage wise...
Smores & firepits (although these continue into fall for us)
Sweaters & walks along the shore...
Last trips to the beach...

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D