Friday, December 11, 2015

Photo Friday: 33 Weeks

Can't beat a four-day work week after a last minute trip back to the Midwest.  There will be no more leaving the country for me until this little girl is ready to make her arrival, but I'm so elated I decided to go last week before it was too late.  I saw all my favorite people, celebrated lots of babies to be, & stocked up on all my favorite snacks...

I couldn't sleep past 5am, which made extra time for morning bump shots (33 Weeks here)
My mom does sections on here tree...this is the Canada/USA one :)
Target black friday order & my xmas wish list from my bro & soon to be sister-in-law (diapers & dog food)
The Homer's Sub from my favorite deli at home...
Celebrating an old friend at her baby shower brunch
That tower of doughnut holes did not stand a chance ;)
Ready to watch the Big 10 Championship Game with all my girls
Football snacks!
Took full advantage of my parents deep bathtub, with jets ;)
Qdoba stop on the way home...I missed their queso dip!
Hat for me, headband for baby girl!

XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D