Friday, February 26, 2016

Photo Friday: Zoey's Arrival

Happy Friday! The last few weeks seem to have flown by, which is why I'm just getting around to posting these now. I know some bloggers share their birth experiences in vivid detail, but that's just not me.  We kept it private with just the Mr. & me in the delievery room to welcome our perfect, healthy baby girl...

A final bump photo before we headed in for induction 
'Lunch' 
Several hours old
Zoey Ann
Waiting to be discharged (Bag: Shein, Tumbler: Zehr's)
A Welcome Home surprise from my parents 
A toast to our girl :)
Mermaid-themed extras for Zoey, to go along with her nursery theme (via Ebay)


XoXo
Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D