Friday, October 28, 2016

Photo Friday: Random Summer Mix

I cannot believe most of these photos never saw the light of day.  I'm so bad at blogging lately guys, I don't know how you mama's do it all!  Any way, before I wrap up October, I thought I'd wrap up the summer first.  Some of these were too good not to share, enjoy...

Remnants of summer collected on my dresser...
New Sandals (F21) + beers on the patio
Stars & Stripes for the Olympics ( via Wildfox)
Summer playdate attire 
Flamingo pool float for Zo (via Shop Bop)
Kitchener, ON Rib & Craft Beer fest for an afternoon 
Trying new beers in this mini pint glass 
Had the best pulled pork from here...
Hello, perfect date night top (Endless Rose via Shop Bop)

XoXo
Happy Weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D