Sunday, May 21, 2017

Photo Friday: Easter in Iowa

Photo Friday…on a Sunday.  I was a little preoccupied on Friday, as it was my last day at the office before baby girl number 2 makes her appearance.  I also had Zoey back to the doctor for the second time this week for a chicken pox scare.  Timing really is everything haha.  Luckily, I was able to complete the minimum amount of hours to requalify for maternity leave just before the last suggested date of travel by my doctor.  We spent Easter in Iowa, my first in close to ten years & Zoey's first ever.  We celebrated the Mr.'s bday a little & my parents anniversary, spent time with both sides of the family, & saw some very important people.  Best Easter I've had in a long time...



XoXo
Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D