Friday, June 23, 2017

Photo Friday: Time Well Spent

Time spent as a family of three, exactly a month before Sadie arrived.  We spent a day celebrating the Mr.'s birthday, letting him pick the entires day worth of activities.  We started with the farmers market bright & early, grabbed lunch at our favourite watering hole, & just enjoyed each other's company.  Forgive the tardiness of this post, I was up awhile last night…my little piglet was starving, time to bump up the ounces on those bottles!

St. Jacob's farmers market 
Gourmet cupcakes, a prego's dream! 
Salted Caramel, Cookie Monster, & Double Chocolate
Zoey's first pony ride :)
I love flowers from Farmer's markets…always the best selection, on the cheap!
These have hardly left my feet (Sneakers: Vans via Free People)
Beautiful :)
Lunch with my two favorites (Beertown)
A bump picture, just to have Sadie included for the day :)

XoXo
Happy Weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D