Friday, November 17, 2017

Photo Friday: Pumpkin Patchaholic

Hello, My name is Kelli & I'm addicted to pumpkin patches ;). The truest of statements this fall & I don't feel bad about it.  Both girls slept in until after 7am this morning, so I actually got to sit & enjoy a cup of HOT coffee...I didn't even have to reheat it!  Hope you enjoy these photos as much as I did, happy weekend!

Kicked off October with a trip to Papa's Pumpkin Patch in Bellevue, Iowa.  It's the perfect size for younger kiddos :)
Girls day out at Snyder's Family Fun Farm (Scarf: Etsy, All Else: F21)
The weather was perfect & Zoey never slowed down during her first corn maze :)
Off to Springridge Farm in Milton, ON on Thanksgiving Day (Cape: Gypsy's Wanderlust, All Else: F21)
Back to Snyder's because we just couldn't resist (Sweatshirt: Free People, All Else: Target)
Finished up the Pumpkin Patch tour at Strom's Farm in Guelph, ON


XoXo
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D