Thursday, February 10, 2011

Good Things Come In Two's

I've finally started to expand my shoe collection.  It's too bad I won't be able to wear either one of these outdoors until the snow melts and the combination of heavy socks & boots aren't required.  A similar pair of studded booties from Asos sold out too quickly for me to grab a pair, so imagine my susprise when I found these on forever21.com  for half the price!

Studded Ankle Booties, Bow Heels, & Nail Polish (Forever21)

XoXO-Kelli K
P.S. Don't forget about my YSL Giveaway!

8 comments:

  1. Yes, I will def. be expanding my shoe collection as well! And yup, good things always come in two's or three's or four's hehehe

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh hello! Congrats on expanding the collection, I'm LOVING those studded boots!

    xo
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not wise that in Forever21 were selling nail polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those black shoes with the mow are so incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the second nail color is so beautiful and unique!!!!!!! and thos studed shoes are fantastic!!
    Freesia

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving your blog!
    i'll be back for sure, so keep it up!
    come visit COSMICaroline and see the new layout, fresh looks, and an upcoming post on the Nashville Anthropologie Fashion Show!

    -COSMICaroline
    COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks guys, gotta love cheap shoes & nail polish!

    XoXO-K

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D