Thursday, February 24, 2011

Figure Skaters

Newly acquired Marc by Marc Jacobs Fall 2007 Figure Skater ankle boots.  I've been after these babies for awhile now, originally searching for the black & taupe version only to discover a deeper obsession with the gray & cream pair.  I paired them with a chunky knit, light-wash skinny jeans, & nail polish in the shade of 'cocoa' to fit the whole wintery-figure skating theme...

Wearing: Knit (Style by Marina)/ Tee (Vince)/ Jeans & Watch (UO)/
Boots (M by MJ via Ebay)/ Bracelet (Spell Designs)/ Ring (Etsy)

XoXo-Kelli K
Thanks For Reading :)

11 comments:

  1. Perfect knit, loving your boots, fabulous! This is a great mix!






    LA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!

    Join the 7th avenue jewelry give away on my blog if you like;

    http://givelivelovelife.blogspot.com/2011/02/give-away-7th-avenue-jewelry.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, so simple yet those shoes definitely carry a huge impact!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Belle le scarpe! hai abbinato tutto benissimo! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo i love this look on you, really loving the knitted jumper - the looks really casual but with the heels BAM, you look casually fashionable hahaa

    thats my failed attempt at tryna be intelligent with words by the way loool

    really like your braclet as well :D
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect outfit! I love the knit and the boots! xxxx

    eloisedephotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The boots were worth the search they look amazing love how you styled them xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing boots, love them!!!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad you like my new/old boots because I have to warn you, I will be over-wearing them ;)

    XoXo-K

    ReplyDelete
  10. love it!!gorgeous shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a great sweater! xo i cant seem to have enough chunky knits!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D