Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Spots & Stripes

After spending an entire day in bed sick with the flu, I attempted a little mixology today by pairing polka dots & stripes.  But it didn't end there...I couldn't resist adding touches of neon in the form of orange, green, & yellow.  Finally some sunshine, lord knows I could use some to combat my pastiness....

Wearing: Faux Fur (Gifted)/ Cardi (J.Crew)/ Blouse (Vintage)/ Ring (F21)
Skirt & Tights (H&M)/ Boots (Ebay)/ Watch (Casio)/ Sunnies (Vintage)

XoXo-Kelli K
Thanks for Reading :)

9 comments:

  1. How fun are those green laces? I just love that blouse too! :)

    xx
    Jen

    http://belledecouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is awesome. I love how each piece is so cute and unique in itself yet they all work wonderfully together.

    www.fairydah.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing outfits that are original :) I would never think to team these pieces together but it looks really lovely and fun :)

    Great blog - following you now :)

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous and fierce combination, i love it when somebody makes a fashion statement, and you did. dots and stripes are a very tricky combination but i love it. that blouse is so adorable and magnificent, is adore that bow, super cute. the neon yellow turns the volume up. and oh that ring, that smashing ring. hope you will be better soon?...

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is such a fun look, loving the waistcoat and ring - great outfit!

    http://blogoftheprettythings.blogspot.com/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The yellow and green are a perfect combination!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that you guys liked this outfit, I was a little skeptical it wouldn't go over well ;)

    XoXO-K

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D