Friday, April 22, 2011

Photo Friday

Happy Good Friday & Happy Earth Day!  I am currently all curled up on the couch with a vanilla latte in one hand & my new issue of InStyle in the other (no work for this girl today).  Hope you enjoy this week's Photo Friday :)

The start of my quickly-expanding crystal collection...
New Asos accessories...
New in from J.Crew/crewcuts :)
Snow in April ?!?!
Roses for moi :)
Couldn't agree more with my cookie wrapper ;)
Friendship bracelets from American Eagle
Stack of magazines/catalogs that still get mailed to my address in the USA...
A little Easter prep for Sunday's egg hunt...
XoXo-Kelli K
Thanks for Reading :)

8 comments:

  1. I want your amour ring!!

    http://fashiablee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liking the asos purchases. Seems strange seeing snow when it's so warm here right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those accessories are just beautiful! I love those Asos rings, and the friendship bracelets are so cute! I found some in H&M and I'm planning on getting some next time I go shopping. :)

    Lubna | elleVOX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics! I bought the same Asos gold ring =)

    ♥ Gina Michele
    CrochetClouds

    ReplyDelete
  5. i LOVE your jewelry collection (new collection, that is!) Love the crystals, and the roses are totally gorgeous.

    http://www.materialtherapy.blogspot.com/

    x.S

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks guys, love your comments :)

    XoXO-K

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D