Thursday, June 9, 2011

Color-Coated

As the temperature rises, my outfits become simpler & simpler...be prepared, you'll probably notice.  I paired two very unlikely (in my book) colors together today & decided there isn't much better than splashes of vibrant colors as a mid-week pick-me-up. After all, the motto for the season is 'the brighter the better.'

Sweater, Skirt, & Rhinestone Bracelet (Vintage, etsy)/ Boots (U.O.)
Purse (Celine)/ Watch (Casio)/ Ring (BR)/ Sunnies (F21)/ Bracelets (AE)

XoXO-K
Thanks for Reading :)

7 comments:

  1. colourful yet mysterious.. great photos!
    www.befrassy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty chic outfit. Love the sweater. LOVE the bag! :)SarahD

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your bag...

    www.thestylerealist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooh my god! love your bag!!!!

    kisses!

    http://streetdressed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys, I love this bag too, I feel guilty leaving it in my closet ;)

    XoXo-K

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D