Saturday, December 3, 2011

Hello, Sweater Weather...

A causal outfit I wore for an excruciating long day of work yesterday (7:30am-10pm) that had to be both comfy & versatile.  In fact, this very combination (a knit, skinny jeans, & ankle boots) is my go-to outfit when I need to just grab something & go.  I'm currently waiting for the hubster to get back with the dogs so we can start turning our townhouse into the North Pole ;)

Scarf & tee (F21)/ Sweater (AA)/ Boots (U.O.)/ Ring (YSL)
Jeans & Sunnies (H&M)/ Bracelets (J.Crew, Charlotte Russe)

XoXo
Thanks for Reading :)

P.S. The winner of my Giveaway is MoonRae! Congrats & thanks for entering!
Make sure to check your email for further info. regarding your prize:)

2 comments:

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D