Tuesday, December 13, 2011

She Dreamed of Paradise

Although slightly loud & seasonally inappropriate, these palm tree leggings were necessary to enjoy a brief moment of sunshine last week.  Sunny days have been few & far between as of late & I couldn't think of a better way to take full advantage.  I paired them with an equally loud shade of blue & continued to combine textures, such as leather, silk, & wool. 

Jacket (F21)/ Sweater & Sunnies (Vintage)/ Boots (Aldo)
Blouse (Storets)/ Leggings & Gold bracelet (Versace x H&M)
Blue crystal bracelet (J.Crew)

XoXo
Thanks so much for Reading :)

3 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! (But it makes me regret slightly that I didn't get those Versace for H+M leggings!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys, so glad you liked these leggings as much as I do :)

    xoXO-K

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D