Friday, May 3, 2013

Photo Friday: Weekend Plans

If only every weekend could be like last weekend.  There never seems to be a dull moment when we're back in the Midwest, between seeing good friends, trying to fit in as much family time as possible, & drinking a few too many beers.  However, I'm sure my liver will appreciate a break this weekend ;)

Riverfront in Clinton, Iowa
I've been shipping things to my parents address since January :)
Celebrating missed birthdays, anniversary's, surgeries, etc.
The Mighty Mississippi
Checking out The Off Shore with good friends
A quick round of golf last Sunday afternoon
Clinton Country Club at the Oaks
Our little travel companion
Gas station breakfast pizza is AMAZING

XoXo
Happy Weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D