Friday, November 22, 2013

Photo Friday

It's been one of those weeks where it seems like there is never enough time in the day to get everything on my to-do lists checked off.  Although I've been done Christmas shopping, I always seem to find all the sparkly extras that hit the stores this time of the year irresistible...meaning I have all these last minute projects to finish before we head to Iowa next week.  Here's a few photos from my week, complete with a few new arrivals...

Beers & Trivia @ The Moose last Saturday
New vintage-inspired rings from AE
Hello perfect combination of nude & lace (F21)
Couldn't resist the festive donut box a coworker brought in...
Plaid tights for holiday parties & new black leggings for lounging (F21)
A simple DIY to complete my Thanksgiving Day outfit
XoXo
Happy Weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D